Posted by : Unknown الثلاثاء، 4 سبتمبر 2018






 i'd like to talk about my story with this. i grew up in a very strict religious family and when i reached 12 years old (im 17 yo now) my father and family in general forced me to wear the hijab and i did but when i grew up i started to think in my own way not just listen and follow their orders wherefore im irreligious and i feel the hijab doesn't represent me ...

I am restricted in this family and society...and when i told my mother that i wanna take it off because " i was not convinced about wearing it in the first place" she got mad ...
 i tried for the third time she literally ignored me ...let's not talk about fatherand his mesogenetic thoughts he acts like i dont exist (since he likes boys more he wasn't really glad that his first child is a girl) ..

i really hate when people say " you are wearing hijab you shouldnt act this way" or " you wear  hijab for sure you are polite "
like seriously *** u mean that a girl without  hijab is a whore ??..im so sick of this algeria.

- Copyright © Scrabbles - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -